Don't Mess With the Boss Don't Mess With the Boss

Dude. That was great. I almost don't believe that was your first time with dialogue, that characters voice was so fitting. The animation was beautiful from frame 1, I really love the way you set up the scene. No exposition, other than what the eye can infer. That beginning is pure art.
My favorite bit is your timing. Less than 20 seconds, and you took me from immediate wonder, to surprise, and finally laughter. 10/5

Fuchiball Kick Fuchiball Kick

Beautiful. Would love to see a full match, or perhaps a fight sequence.

The Last Customer The Last Customer

I honestly could have watched so much more of that. I love the style, and the Rube Goldberg joke with the phones was great. I was also really impressed with that shot in the beginning, of the aisles from that inverted perspective. Good stuff

Mole: "What is That?" — Episode 1 Mole: "What is That?" — Episode 1

Very interesting. I like the characters and the voice acting is good, but all that white was a little rough on the eyes.

Kerbal Space Adventure: The Revolution Kerbal Space Adventure: The Revolution

I like it. Its pretty humorous and interesting to look at, and props to whoever voiced the characters, they did a good job.

Societal Puppeteer (Ep.2) Societal Puppeteer (Ep.2)

Amazing

I woke this morning to the sound of sweet Sublime. I knew the song well and it started my day off right. I searched NG to see if anyone had a flash that maybe included the song but I was surprised that I found such a quality flash.
The animation was superb. And I've never seen anything so humourous in my life.
I love this song and now I love this flash and watch it every morning before school.
It's now one of my favourites and I'm honored to view it daily.

Office Booty Office Booty

That was hilarious

They sound effects were amazing, like when the headphone jack was yanked out of the port. But me and my brother were watching and as soon as we saw Harold at the bus stop we started laughing uncontrollably. The overall style of the animation was really great; easy to get into and watch.
I loved it.

Ash Rapem: RAI493+D 005 Ash Rapem: RAI493+D 005

Dude!

You never cease to amaze me with your drawing ability.
I loved this one aswell, as the others.
And you put Hendrix in as the little addition to make this perfect!

Ash Rapem: RAI493+D 001 Ash Rapem: RAI493+D 001

That was awesome

The music was by Rush!
I love rush. The drawing was really funny and the background fit in really well.
I voted 5.
Please make more.

Caecilius responds:

Thanks, man. I just drew that up in Algebra last week, and knew it was destined to be an Adolf parody.

Mr. Ball And The Wall Mr. Ball And The Wall

This was pretty damn sweet.

This was pretty damn sweet.
I love the detail in the ball. Well done.